sims2 #1
If, like me, you don't like how every time a parent comes home from work, one of the children rushes up to them for a hug, then this must be something you want to have! I mean, really, how many kids do that for real? Come on!!!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - NoWelcomeHomeHugs Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 245 bytes | File Name BO - NoWelcomeHomeHugs.zip | # of Downloads 3,333  

Comments
#17 20-07-2011
  • Registered
Bless you for your patience. I will be there directly.

#18 20-07-2011
No problem Smile I'll be looking forward to it.

#19 24-08-2011
Thanks I agree with the previous post. I hate when they run out.

#20 17-11-2011
  • Registered
great ! as every body told... is annoying that children ignore my order just to welcom parents home... further more in real life the parents arrival at home goes from unnoticed to annoing for kids ! LOL Big Grin so... thanks !

Sorry, that is a members only option