sims2 #1
If, like me, you don't like how every time a parent comes home from work, one of the children rushes up to them for a hug, then this must be something you want to have! I mean, really, how many kids do that for real? Come on!!!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - NoWelcomeHomeHugs Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 245 bytes | File Name BO - NoWelcomeHomeHugs.zip | # of Downloads 3,333  

Comments
#2 06-06-2011
Yeah I swear kids in real life do not care when their parents come home, so why should Sims lol.

I also hate that the hug stomps out the queue I had planned for both the kids and the parent who came home lol.

and lastly...F1rst! Big Grin

#3 06-06-2011
Congratz on being not second, Xander. It's a childish game, but you play it well! Big Grin

#4 07-06-2011
As much as I love hugs, I have to agree with you BO. It drives me crazy when I'm playing the game and I tell the kid to do something and they leave it to hug a parent. Thank you very much for this BO baby (snogs) Heart Heart

Sorry, that is a members only option