Sims Castaways Flashing Graphics Win10
#1 28-11-2020 
  • Registered
Hello everyone I'm new here and i need a little help.
I got sims castaway stories from old games and it all works great so far except for that im having graphics issues, i can run all the other sims games so its not my pc but the game not recognizing my graphics, I'm experiencing flashing when i move the camera in game.

I have my graphics up all the way and i didn’t have to fix my resolution (?)

I also am running the game in compatibility mode and the problem persists.

I have an Hp 15 laptop with an Intel Pentium N3540 Processor with 4GB of RAM and a 500GB Hard drive.

I tried using the Graphics Rule Maker but it tells me backups cant be made and aborts.

I did notice it also states that it can’t find my card information, I’ve looked through the internet for about an hour trying to find a solution that tells me how to add my graphics and such but I can’t find anything that tells me how and I’d rather not mess it up

Thanks for the help in advance, I’ve never gotten to play this on pc.

.txt  LAPTOP-J9CN9HFH-config-log.txt (Size: 10.4 KB / Downloads: 245)
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2020 12:21 PM by dedwytch.)

#2 28-11-2020 
Hi @dedwytch,

I've deleted your post with the same issue which you put in Sim Discussions. Posting the same question twice in different sections is not necessary. The people who know how to help you, will find this thread just fine. I hope you'll get an answer soon.

Good luck.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option