Flame warriors
#1 07-10-2010 
This was a fun read - a simple site with lists of typical forum warriors. If you recognise yourself in the list please post here in Introductions saying what type you are and I will give you the appropriate matching Custom Title and signature.....

Link to site: CLICK HERE

new link: http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/

Disclaimer: Custom titles and sigs subject to change based on posting behaviour
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#2 26-10-2010 
Well, no volunteers so far, so I am just gonna go about the members randomly placing the Avatar that best suits them in my opinion. Of course, if you already have an avatar beyond the boring Fish Default that is inflicted on the helpless users of LeeFish then I won't change that.

I already have a couple of victims:

QBuilderz has been nominated as site Eagle Scout cos he is such a GOOD lad

MyNie is site philosopher as he is always helpful and kind over on mybbhacks and I have never seen him angry or snarky.

(Lee eyes BO's avatar in a thoughtful way)

#3 26-10-2010 
BO haz a happee abawt teh wai he iz. Plz 2 refrane frum tutshing him... kthnxbye

#4 26-10-2010 
Er, I have no idea what that says - I think it means yes please, replace my avatar.....

I thought this one for BO (with all the gardening stuff)

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/ent.htm

#5 26-10-2010 
You don't understand LOLspeak? That's bad... Next thing I know, you're going to tell me you don't like lol-cats, either.Huh

Actually, it says: "BO is happy about the way he is, please don't touch him, thank you."

But I must admit, the Ent would be a great candidate Wink

#6 22-11-2010 
Latest victim is MasterZufu who has received the coveted computer nerd avatar - Propellor head.

#7 14-05-2012 
I must say leefish, reading through all of those cracked me up. I was thinking "Wow that so fits so-and-so" I was thinking about people I hadn't thought of in over 15 years. Thanks for the walk down memory lane and a good giggle.

#8 15-05-2012 
The site is amusing, but I'm with BO though on not really wanting to be categorized. "Newbie" would be fair but the description there wouldn't make me out to be too bright.

On the subject of avatars, the one I'm using is from here. I'm not really a fan of the show, or TV in general, but as far as cartoon avatar generators go I like the style of that one. Any other suggestions?

#9 18-05-2012 
I liked that madmen site Big Grin

#10 19-05-2012 
ooh! I would love to know which one I would be Smile.

Sorry, that is a members only option