Direct3D Returned An Error?
#21 24-04-2021 
Yes. I renamed it as you said. Ok I will install a fresh one and far as trying to see what is happening to the texture in game, I have googled almost EVERYTHING and nothing is coming up. I wonder if I should uninstall then reinstall the New graphic rule Huh

Edit: For whatever reason "George" doesn't install the 4GB fix. I installed a fresh copy and only 1024MB of memory is still being used when I have way more memory than what is noted.
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2021 02:35 AM by SimsPlayer.)

#22 26-04-2021 
You're trying George4G - right?

#23 27-04-2021 
Yes. That's the one I downloaded and the memory is still less.

#24 27-04-2021 
Have you tried moving the exe file from tsBIN to csBIN?

Other than that - all I can think of is to manually apply the 4Gb patch.
(Search the net for directions - I don't have the link off the top of my head. I know it involves a program called NTCore... sorry I can't be more helpful with that.) Wink
But then, if Kiri's "George" isn't working, I sincerely doubt that will work either...
So, I'm at the end of my help-abilities. Blush

I hope you get it sorted!

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option