installation help
#1 22-05-2021 
  • Registered
hello please help my game was working great then all of a sudden it randomly stopped loading I'm installing sims2 uc from origin im using graphic rules manager and 4gb patch i have windows 10 It installs but when I click to play nothing happens it doesn't load I recently became paralyzed due to brain cancer and this is all I really enjoy doing if someone could help me id really appreciate it

there is no config

#2 22-05-2021 
  • Registered

.txt  DxDiag.txt (Size: 132.21 KB / Downloads: 237)

#3 22-05-2021 
  • Registered
There is no config txt I can’t even get the game to start

#4 22-05-2021 
(22-05-2021 12:12 PM)pinkskullcity Wrote:  There is no config txt I can’t even get the game to start

Yes, we understand... You already mentioned as much in your first post.
If someone figures out what to ask for in order to help, they will let you know. Don't worry.

#5 23-05-2021 
  • Registered
I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling 8 times now and uninstalling origin and reinstalling origin as well

#6 23-05-2021 
Just no luck, eh? You better be patient and wait for someone to point you to in the right direction.
I'm not good with Windows 10, Origin or the UC, alas, so I am no help here. But someone will certainly come along who knows what to do...

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option