Diagonals for repositoried curtains - Help, please!
#1 03-07-2021 
  • Registered
Hi. I'm working on a set of curtains repositoried to AFsolids. The grid versions are going great. The diagonals are giving me a bad time. I've linked the GUID's, but when I try to link the textures (for the diagonals) to the AFsolids master, it still pulls the textures of the original curtain (not AFsolids) somehow? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, and I'm tempted to just not have diagonals for this repositoried version. It *is* possible to have a diagonal linked to something that is, itself, repositoried, right? Please help me out, if this makes any sense to you.

-edit- Additionally, can anyone tell me why the diagonals aren't showing up to clone in SimPE Object Workshop? I think part of my problem is I cloned CC, but I can't clone diagonals for EAxis curtains if they don't show up in SimPE.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2021 09:28 AM by kalux.)

#2 03-07-2021 
Your answer should be here: https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=82075

#3 03-07-2021 
Diagonals are in the big other list in simpe object workshop

#4 03-07-2021 
  • Registered
Thank you both! The problem was something to do with cloning Feenwald's curtains. Cloning an EAxis curtain worked!

[Image: 5TuUQUd.png]
(blue curtains)

I wish AFsolids looked better on the diagonal mesh than it does, but I can't do much about that. I've already edited the UV map.

The bed ladder is a WIP too, but it doesn't have diagonals, so it went fine.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2021 11:18 PM by kalux.)

#5 05-07-2021 
  • Registered
An additional question... Feenwald's original curtains' diagonals can be placed on the same tile (the full curtain is three separate objects) without cheats. Mine (cloned from Antique Lace Curtain) need moveobjects on to get all three pieces on the same tile. How do I fix that?

#6 07-07-2021 
Probably a bhav edit to allow object intersection. https://hugelunatic.com/object-sim-intersection/

Sorry, that is a members only option