sims2 #1
Sometime ago (like a year ago) I uploaded a set of windows to MTS. I rather stupidly called them the Social Set part1 causing lots of people to ask for part 2, and one creator to point out that they had already made a similar set which was non repository (because the UV mapping on this window set by Maxis is downright WEIRD). So I never did the other half because of this. But people kept asking.....and every time I saw that upload on MTS I just felt guilty....so here they are.

Its three windows and a door. There is no privacy window because I already made one for the first set that was meant to be for both.

Windows: 1 tile small window , 2 tile small window, 1 tile big window (same size as the maxis window)
Door: A one tile door with a surround matching the windows

As these are repository windows then they will pick up any recolours that you may have for the original window.

Amythestfenix has lots of recolors for them- maxis-match woods at MTS and Sims2Artists (same set) and painted wood at S2A!

ItemSubsetsPoly CountPrice
Small Window on two tiles21244 170
Small Window on one tile21244 170
Large Window on one tile21244 293
Door on one tile21868 350

Update
It was pointed out to me by a guest that the original upload had a wrong file - the big one tile window conflicted with the big one tile window from the social set over on MTS - this is now fixed. If you already have downloaded the windows you can just get the fix; otherwise the rar file now holds the complete set (with fix).

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Classical Curves Screenshot Classical Curves Screenshot Classical Curves Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 184.34 KB | File Name Social_Set_Part_2.rar | # of Downloads 1,261
File Updated 06-11-2010

Filesize 42.16 KB | File Name Classical Curves FIX.rar | # of Downloads 814  

Comments
#2 12-10-2010
And that's another one for my folder "!Arches, Doors & Windows/Leesester" Wink (actually, I'll rename it to Leefish now Wink)
Thanks, Lee!

#3 12-10-2010
  • Eagle Scout
You think you can evade me;
Well, that simply is not true,
I mainly use TS3;
But I still have TS2!

How dare you make something great!
And cause me so much distress,
I must reinstall AL; I'm irate!
But...these are such a success!

Now I'm off to build and play;
All because of your doing,
I'll return another day;
To snag more of your BRILLIANT ideas ensuing!

*snaps for poetry*

#4 14-10-2010
Thanks so much! I've been waiting for these! I've got lots of recolors for them- maxis-match woods at MTS and Sims2Artists (same set) and painted wood at S2A!

Sorry, that is a members only option