sims 2 issues
#11 09-05-2022 
@CatherineTCJD It did before I posted the link: I went to the page, copied its address from the address bar and posted it here... Strange things happen, these days.

@raken2000 what's next, you ask? Just check back to my first post, where I explain that you have too little memory. THAT should have been the first thing to fix. Because you can fix as many software items as you want, but the game will not run on a computer with only 4 GB of RAM and an onboard video card with only 73 MB of VRAM. For the game to actually play properly, you need a lot more RAM or a dedicated video card. Preferrably both! And I know what you're gonna say: that's going to cost me a lot of cash! Yes, it is. But under the current circumstances, that box is not going to run any Sims 2 game.

You would probably be better off buying a different laptop, with at least 12GB of RAM.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option