• Who is in Ajax Chat
  • Uploader:leefish
You have to have the AJAX CHAT by blueimp installed on your board for this plugin to be of any use.

This is a modification of an existing plug in. Please read the installation notes.

Screenshots
Who is in Ajax Chat Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 2.9 KB | File Name Whos in Chat - Portal edits required.rar | # of Downloads 169  
Comments
#2 27-10-2010 

What does it mean by 'above the search template'? Through messing I have this installed but I cant figure that part out as all I could think of was literally inside the search template but then all it did was put a chat link inside the search screen.

#3 27-10-2010 
Well, it has to be on the portal page in the templates somewhere - I installed it in the portal_search templates for this example.

So you open the portal_search template and put this at the top:

Code:
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
{$whoisinajaxchat}
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
<span class="smalltext"><a href="url to your chat/">Click to join the chat</a></span>
</td>
</table>
<br />

Then you will get the whos in chat on the portal. At the moment I have it above my latest threads - so I added the code above into the top of my latest threads template.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#4 27-10-2010 

Ah ok I dont use the portal really. Thanks anyway, will see if it works anywhere else

#5 28-10-2010 
Oh I see - well, you can use it on index, I just wanted it on portal. If you are interested I can post that up as well.

#6 03-11-2010 

very good.

#7 28-04-2012 
Hey Lee, The activation of this gives me an error.
MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO `mybb_settings` VALUES (NULL, 'guest_view', 'Can guest view this Plugin?', '(Default is Yes)', 'yesno', '1', 1, 65, 1)
Yin, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Mar 2012.
And proud to be the owner of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity!

#8 20-05-2012 
Just wondering if you ever got the time to look into this one Big Grin

#9 20-05-2012 
I did - I cannot reduce the number of queries though. I really advise you not to use this one.

#10 20-05-2012 
Is there another that I would be able to use?

Sorry, that is a members only option