Graphics Card not found in database
#1 31-10-2022 
  • Registered
Hi all. According to my config-log, my graphics card isn't showing up in my database. I'm fairly certain this never used to be the case, my hardware is decently outdated... so I'm not sure if that could be somehow the issue. I'm at a complete loss on what to do and I'd greatly appreciate some help. I have Ultimate Collection and my OS is Windows 11 Pro Version21H2 Build 22000.1098. I also have attached my dxdiag just incase thats of any help. Thanks.

Attached File(s)
.txt  JESS-PC-config-log.txt (Size: 10.29 KB / Downloads: 101)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Size: 53.35 KB / Downloads: 94)
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2022 04:01 AM by moonvixen.)

#2 31-10-2022 
You should get and run the Graphics Rules Maker. (It will add your card for you...)
You will also want to 4Gb enable your TS2.exe - there are several ways to do that. I use "George" (...found here with more info.)
You may also want to read through this really good guide for setting up your system/game: Starter Guide.

Good luck! Wink

#3 01-11-2022 
  • Registered
@CatherineTCJD Thanks so much! Appears to be showing up and working just fine now Smile

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option