Sad News
#1 09-11-2022 
It has been a while since I posted. I am currently grieving because my baby brother was found dead this morning by my step-father. He was fifteen years old and was in my life since I was nearly ten years old. I lavished love, hugs, kisses, and cuddles on him from the beginning and changed his diapers. He was the last sibling born while I was in elementary school. I was in Michigan during summer for almost three months and got to hang out with him for two days which was wonderful since I hadn't seen him for a few years.

#2 10-11-2022 
I'm so sorry for your loss. Sad

#3 10-11-2022 
Be courageous, dear @MontanaMay , I'm so sorry for you. Am sending to you the best vibes possible, but of course, I think I don't know how difficult it must be for you. Have my condolences. Big kisses to both of you, if I may say, in such circumstances...

#4 10-11-2022 
Hugs, MontanaMay. Am keeping you in my thoughts.

#5 11-11-2022 
(10-11-2022 04:31 PM)poisson Wrote:  Be courageous, dear @MontanaMay , I'm so sorry for you. Am sending to you the best vibes possible, but of course, I think I don't know how difficult it must be for you. Have my condolences. Big kisses to both of you, if I may say, in such circumstances...

Thanks

Sorry, that is a members only option