• Drag Me To Fabulous Part I
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

All of the recent uploads from Omegastar82 and the upcoming season of RuPaul's Drag Race have really gotten me into the gender bending spirit!

To contribute to the lively and fascinating world of drag, I created a full effect eye makeup set! The eye makeup was created with male sims in mind, however it is unisex and looks nice on females, too.

[Image: thumb640x480]

The eye makeup has 3 channels in this order: eyelid color, brow bone/bottom eyelid and crease/outer corner/eyeliner. The outer corners taper into a nice winged point. I tried my best to bring the brow bone color all the way up to the eyebrows, however it doesn't fit on all eyebrows. Generally, straight eyebrows fit these best. Just use the sliders to give shape them.

The eyeshadow has it's own custom thumbnail for easy CAS identification.

CC Used on Sissy Velvet (Male)CC Used on Doña Poncha (Female)
-Leevan's Hat by WOE
-Trapping's Eyebrow #5 by MissBonBon
-Swoop Blush by LadyFrontBum
-Lipstick (Part of Connie Ning Upload) by Me
-Nose Piercing by Winry
-Earring by LemonLeaf
-Hair by Peggy (Free)
-Trapping's Eyebrow #1 (I think) by MissBonBon
-Earrings by Whiterider
-Monroe Piercing by Winry
-Lipstick by LemonLeaf

-You may use my creations with sims
-You may use my objects with lots.
-You may retexture my meshes.
-You may include my meshes with retextures.
-You may NOT upload my creations with sims
-You may NOT upload my objects with lots.
-You may NOT upload my creations to paysites.
-You may NOT upload my creations to the exchange.
-Always credit me with a link
-I do NOT take requests!

Screenshots
Drag Me To Fabulous Part I Screenshot Drag Me To Fabulous Part I Screenshot Drag Me To Fabulous Part I Screenshot Drag Me To Fabulous Part I Screenshot Drag Me To Fabulous Part I Screenshot Drag Me To Fabulous Part I Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 666.77 KB | File Name daluved1_DMTF-eyesmakeup-unisex.rar | # of Downloads 1,755  

Comments
#2 23-01-2011
Gosh, so it was the heavy makeup that made Boy George's chin look so "chinly" all those years ago.

I see my horizons broadening....

#3 24-01-2011

OMG He Reminds me of Boy Gorge!!! Is he up for DL???? Cant wait for monday night!!!!

#4 24-01-2011
  • Fishlike Associate
I'm considering uploading them. The two are a musical/performing duo that wreaks fabulous havoc in my hood.

Sorry, that is a members only option