• Mirrored Base Game Desks
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
A while ago I uploaded two desks to MTS - one was a mirror of the other. It's a popular download, so with the help of teamfish (Lee and Shell) Leefish.nl is sharing all 5 basegame desks mirrored. As an extra bonus you get slots on the "empty" side of the desk.

Some have more slots than others - the tibetan desk has an insane 7 extra slots Smile

In all pics the mirrored desk is on the left, the Maxis original on the right. The desks are repository linked to the originals, so all recolours you have in your downloads folder for the original desks will also recolour these.

Desks
ItemSubsetsPoly CountPrice
Execudrone desk21410 1000
Club desk 11083 750
Tibetan desk11160 670
Quaint desk 11226 220
Economy desk1226 80

Shell has made some AL recolours for these desks - as the desks are repository then the recolors will work on Maxis desks too Smile

Link to the recolours >>
Base Game Desk AL Recolours

Base Game Desk Bookcase Matching Recolours

Aug 2014: Someone asked me to remove this collab; unfortunately, as that person actually contributed nothing to this project and I was only being nice including him on it, I wont be doing that. What I will do is remove his name from it.

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Mirrored Base Game Desks Screenshot Mirrored Base Game Desks Screenshot Mirrored Base Game Desks Screenshot Mirrored Base Game Desks Screenshot Mirrored Base Game Desks Screenshot Mirrored Base Game Desks Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 86.62 KB | File Name Mirrored_Desks.rar | # of Downloads 2,392  

Comments
#2 21-05-2011
This is a super idea and I know it took time, energy and a sprinkling of tears and sweat. So happy to see the successful completion. Congrats!

#3 21-05-2011
Dunno about tears - unless you mean tearing my hands from the throat of our very own Prince Levini of Denmark?

#4 21-05-2011
I love these! Thank you Teamfish! These will come in handy for sure!

Sorry, that is a members only option