sims2 #1
Yea, I know, a similar mod already exists. But I also know that that mod is only available from an adult-rated site (Sexysims 2), and that it's not very smart, as it waits for the Naked Emitter to be created and then tells it to self-destruct!

So here's another take on that: with my mod, the Naked Emitter (that what makes sims be shocked at the presence of a naked sim) will not even be created, so there *is* nothing to destroy. No more sims screeching at their spouse being naked after sex. Because how stupid is THAT, huh?

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - No Naked Emitters Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 292 bytes | File Name BO - No Naked Emitters.zip | # of Downloads 5,518  

Comments
#2 12-07-2011
Thanks BO, I must admit I am not a fan of adult rated sites, so its nice to have this alternative version.

#3 14-07-2011
I like this one BO baby, heading off to replace the other one now, it always annoyed me when the Sim acted all shocked, then went about as though nothing happened. Oops! did I just let slip that I visit adult sites. Blush

#4 18-12-2011
  • Krysee

See, I thought I was just using that other mod in the wrong load order or something. I even forgot I had it for a while until I saw this post. Oh, sure, it worked some of the time but there were enough failures that I kept looking through HCDU for a conflict and there never were any. Seen your posts around on other sites, and I know you know your stuff, so I implicitly trust this is going to work before I even try it. So thanks for fixing my game. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option