• Big Entrance Windows
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
No, I have not forgotten about TS2 - I play it more than TS3. Anyway, I got a request for these windows from Gulhare over on MTS, and I may post them there too, but here they are on LeeFish first. A remesh of the Base Game window these are repository linked and satisfyingly grungy.

Its a Counter Height and a Privacy Window to match the base game "Gone Legit" set. These windows are BIG - be warned, they will dwarf your furniture.

HugeLunatic has also done some expansions of these - check them out http://sims2artists.com/index.php?topic=2707.0

Prices and Recolour Options

Counter height = 110 simoleons, Privacy 60 simoleons
These are repository windows and so will pick up any recolours of the originals you may have in your DLs folder.

Polygon Counts
Counter - 468
Privacy - 250

NO EPs required - BASE GAME
You will need to have the straight and diagonal version in your Downloads folder for these to work

Tools used
SimPE, Milkshape.

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Big Entrance  Windows Screenshot Big Entrance  Windows Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 47.04 KB | File Name Big Entrance.rar | # of Downloads 2,801  

Comments
#2 05-04-2010
These are great additions to the set- small windows are always usable Smile

#3 21-04-2010

What a great addition. Thank you.

#4 21-04-2010

Gosh, now I have an idea -- I am always looking for windows with a lower position in the wall -- those windows would look great with their topses brought down. Anyway, thank you! I love having the barred windows.

Lucy Kemnitzer

Sorry, that is a members only option