sims2 #1
Your sims don't need to be wearing their outerwear for you to Plan a different outerwear. The same for swimwear or anything else. EXCEPT Maternity outfits. No more of that!

BO - PlanMaternityOutfit-GLOBAL v1.2 - allows you to set up your sim's pregnancy wear, even while they're not pregnant yet. Works for all game configurations with OFB or better and a Pregnancy-wear-any-outfit mod.

This mod will show a conflict with Inteen. Do not be alarmed about it. Just as long as you make sure my mod loads last, everything will work out just fine!

This may not work with some custom dressers/armoires!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - PlanMaternityOutfit-GLOBAL Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 4.96 KB | File Name BO - PlanMaternityOutfit-GLOBAL v1.2.zip | # of Downloads 6,310  

Comments
#2 04-10-2010
This looks neat - I didn't even know it was not possible...
(Lee sits in armchair and watches stuff being fixed before she even knew it was borked. Sweet)

#3 04-10-2010
Yeah, I've seen things fixed that I didn't know were borked, too. Blame EAxis Wink

#4 04-10-2010
I love this thanks

Sorry, that is a members only option