sims2 #1
We don't all play the game the way EA/Maxis intended it; sometimes we change the rules and create ourselves some new challenges. If such a challenge involves playing a house with ONLY children, then suddenly, one can no longer have pets. They get taken away by the Animal Control Officer, regardless of how well the pet is cared for!

I found out why: there's no human sim of teen or older age present! So now, in response to a request by MysteryIslandKid, I changed the rules to accept even children (but not toddlers) as suitable caretakers. The ACO will come no more... at least not for THAT reason Wink

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - NoAnimalControl Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 379 bytes | File Name BO - NoAnimalControl.zip | # of Downloads 1,123  

Comments
#2 19-12-2010
  • Registered
You rule BO!!!!!
TY so much!!

#3 19-12-2010
Glad to be any help, friend Wink

#4 24-07-2011
Well BO are the children allowed to pour food for their pets ?? I never play houses with nublets

Sorry, that is a members only option