sims2 #1
It always bugged me to no end, when I locked certain areas on a comm lot, or a home business, that during opening hours some visitors would materialize, and head straight for some object in the locked area, being stopped by nothing!
No locked door would ever prevent them from reaching the target they were set to reach.

Well, from now on, that's no longer the case! During opening hours of your business, sims can come and go as they please, but they will NO LONGER pass locked doors! Your private rooms are yours again!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Shoppers Respect Privacy Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 398 bytes | File Name BO - Shoppers Respect Privacy.zip | # of Downloads 4,330  

Comments
#5 06-03-2011
I know I said no snogging for a week; but this is worth a snog. [Image: lipstick.gif]

#6 06-03-2011
Awww, ain't that sweet!?! Nonni is such a romantic.

#7 06-03-2011
*hands BO some chocolate cake* this is good

#8 06-03-2011
That makes me want to shake them until their teeth rattle (really, Nonni wants to bludgeon them like with my new fish smiley).

Thank you, BO (baby)!

Sorry, that is a members only option