Alien Impregnator "Sex" Choice?
#11 27-02-2011 
Well, friends, wish me luck, as I'm about to embark on a round of testing.

If everything works out as planned, the release of Alien Experiments v1.6 will soon be a fact!

#12 27-02-2011 
Wow!

And only a few hours ago I was debating about whether or not to even bother asking you if it was even possible to do! (I know your plate is likely pretty full & didn't want to "tax" it any further...but then again, I also knew you would be up front about letting me know if it wasn't possible/etc & figured what the heck. I'm glad I decided to ask!)

[Image: Cafinated_Wolf.gif]

*quiver*

I think I'm catching Nonni's deliciously evil chills!

[Image: cool.gif]
***Proud member of Leefish since Oct 2010***
**Queen of the Reticulated MoonBat Society**
***Long Live the Wolves & all Wild Canines!***

#13 27-02-2011 
Damn! First test is a PHAIL!
I never thought of that, but PTs are true NPCs, and they might not have a so-called 'person instance ID'. If they don't, checking their gender might prove impossible!

I'm going to see if I can find a way around that, somehow...

#14 27-02-2011 
* leefish hands out the pompoms. c'mon ladies - cheer leader time
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#15 27-02-2011 
* BoilingOil starts to cry...

Oh dang! I'm so immensely screwed right now... There's no way to test a PT's gender at all! In the Sim Descriptions, they all report as male unknowns! This whole idea is never going to work, I'm afraid! DANG!!!

* BoilingOil hides in a dark corner and cries uncontrollably...

#16 27-02-2011 
oooooh where did you get the wolf smileys Zirconia wolf ? i love wolves ... Big Grin and hampsters and dogs

#17 27-02-2011 
(27-02-2011 02:26 AM)BoilingOil Wrote:  * BoilingOil starts to cry...

Oh dang! I'm so immensely screwed right now... There's no way to test a PT's gender at all! In the Sim Descriptions, they all report as male unknowns! This whole idea is never going to work, I'm afraid! DANG!!!

* BoilingOil hides in a dark corner and cries uncontrollably...

Bah. I blame maxis - this is SO NOT YOUR FAULT.

* leefish huggles BO
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#18 27-02-2011 
oooh ill huggle Bo ... if he doesnt boil

#19 27-02-2011 
Thanks for the huggles, my friends. I *hate* *hate* *hate* the Maxoids/EAxians! They're horrible pieces of you-know-what...

#20 27-02-2011 
poooop .... ??? its ok ... we love you and support you ...

Sorry, that is a members only option