Sit down to feed infant
#51 09-06-2011 
Hahahahaha, thank you! Heart

But will it enable *me* to jump???

* BoilingOil tries and fails horribly...

Nope, apparently not!

#52 09-06-2011 
You're welcome. Big Grin But I'm afraid BHAVs complex enough to make BoilingOils jump are way beyond my capabilities. Wink
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#53 09-06-2011 
No, I can imagine how hard that will be without at least having a 'BoilingOil' self-barrel in your game Smile

#54 10-06-2011 
Oh, this was an extremely amusing error! Big Grin Apparently, Milkshape and the game don't rotate joints in the same way; Milkshape maps angles (-180 to +180) while the game prefers 0 to 360. So what Milkshape calls a +5 angle, the game reads as 355. You can probably imagine what it looks like when a leg is rotated 355 degrees... Rofl

It can be fixed in SimPE, though, so no worries. Smile But it was one of the funniest things I've seen in quite some time!

#55 10-06-2011 
lol at the leg Smile
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#56 11-06-2011 
lol - I imagine that would be quite... entertaining?

BTW: It is so exciting how much you are learning and thanks for sharing 'oops' as well as success.

#57 11-06-2011 
Yeah, I just stared for a second and then burst out laughing, it looked so absurd. Rofl Thankfully, it was one of those problems a ton of people had run into before me, so I could quickly find out what was going on and how to fix it, but still. Smile (Unfortunately, I forgot to take a screenshot before I fixed it. Hm, I just may have to restore it to its original form for a moment just to do that - it was definitely worth seeing.)

You know, I think I'll have to start my own thread for this: Adventures in Animation. That way, I won't keep cluttering up this thread with all the silly mistakes I make... Wink

#58 11-06-2011 
NixNivis;5497 Wrote:You know, I think I'll have to start my own thread for this: Adventures in Animation. That way, I won't keep cluttering up this thread with all the silly mistakes I make... Wink

Sounds like a plan Smile

#59 11-06-2011 
Nonni doesn't seem to mind we trample her thread. And I don't seem to have a problem with fun chattering in the Garage. We're working on an animation that Nonni asked for... all the banter is just part of the process, let it remain here... Smile

#60 11-06-2011 
TRAMPLE IT..........

* leefish banters

Sorry, that is a members only option