Sit down to feed infant
#61 11-06-2011 
I fear if I told you how much I enjoy the trampling, you might be wary of continuing to TRAMPLE. No...Don't...Stop. *Nonni must take her meds now*

Just to add a little more 'clutter': NixNivis!!!!! Your site is AWESOME!

#62 12-06-2011 
All right, then, if BO and Nonni don't mind, I'll continue with my trampling. Wink

I'm happy to report that I am making progress, now that I know how to keep the Sim from spinning her legs all over the place. Tongue Unfortunately, now she's doing some kind of moonwalk interpretation instead - i.e. she's sliding - but I'm pretty sure I know what I did there (or rather, what I didn't do; I forgot to tell a certain joint it really was supposed to stay in place). Hopefully I'll know how to fix it as well. Wink Stay tuned!

And Nonni, thank you! You're such a sweetie. Heart
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#63 12-06-2011 
This sounds like we're going to get an actual 'animation' going there Wink I'm not leaving.. 'tis my Garage, after all Wink

#64 19-06-2011 
I just want you to know that I have neither forgotten nor given up on this, it's just that I've got a little sidetracked by object animations. (My starship mobile spins now! Big Grin) But I will get back on track shortly, I promise. Smile

#65 20-06-2011 
A star trek mobile!!!!! Yay! No worries about 'sit down' - I am not supposed to be here. *sshhh, don't tell!*

#66 20-06-2011 
Yup, the un-animated version is here - but the spinning one is coming up shortly. After that, I'll be all about Sims sitting down. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option