Sit down to feed infant
#11 05-06-2011 
He didn't say you WERE a complete idiot. But indeed, it is a shame that a smart lad like you (points to Lev's poetry) needs to pretend to be not as smart as he clearly is and so gives people a wrong impression.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#12 05-06-2011 
* BoilingOil comforts the Confuzzled Smart-Ass

No, Jim, my friend, please don't cry! You're not a *complete* idiot, you're an *iron-clad* idiot, as in *wearing armor*, which - in my opinion - is rather idiotic!! Smile This site wouldn't be the same without you, and I wouldn't want to miss or hurt you.

#13 05-06-2011 
* leefish visualises a leefish without levini....ARRRGGGHHHHH.

Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccckkkk
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#14 05-06-2011 
Im here lol im just laying down because my mom forgot to turn off the A/C and its like a ice block in my room . And who said i was in knights armor ??
* levini shows off suit
My suit Suit photo is courtesy of bioshock 2 concept art

#15 05-06-2011 
Darnit that I only know how to do static animations and overlays, Bo, or I might have been able to help you out with that part - and animation BHAVs are among the few BHAVs that I actually do know. Smile I think a mod like this sounds like a great idea, but I wouldn't want you to have to touch smelly things left behind by people whose head you'd like to see on a platter. (And now the little creaky wheels in my head started turning when I said "overlays"... hmmm... I'm going to check something, I'll be right back!)
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#16 05-06-2011 
Ok, I'll hold... hurry back Smile

#17 05-06-2011 
What I'm going to check is if it's possible to run a custom sitting down overlay when the Sim is feeding an infant without the overlay it being overridden - because if that works, you wouldn't have to make an entirely new feeding animation, just have the BHAV call both the feeding anim and the custom sitting down anim. (Then, of course, there would have to be BHAVs telling the Sim to look for a chair first, and that is something I don't know how to do - but I'm guessing/hoping you would. Wink ) I just have to make the anim first, so I'm off to do just that. Smile
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#18 05-06-2011 
Cool! A joint operation! Big Grin

#19 05-06-2011 
This thread has certainly taken off. Little did I know what I had started.

But, hey, if we can *we?* get a sit down to feed baby mod, will that not elevate our street cred?

#20 05-06-2011 
I'm sure it will, hon. I'm sure it will. We'd be the Main Gang in the hood for damn certain!

Sorry, that is a members only option