What started you simming?
#81 25-09-2020 
(24-09-2020 05:12 PM)ReiraKurenai Wrote:  Sims 2 had just been released recently, but the store clerk suggested I try The Sims first.

Sounds like he was getting rid of old merchandise and took advantage of you and your mother.

#82 23-03-2021 
  • Registered
In 2000, I was visiting a friend with my three daughters. They were 11, 8 and 5 at the time. Her kids showed my girls TS1 and lent us the disc for the base game. My girls were hooked and so was I! I went out and bought our own copy and any expansions, thereafter. When TS2 came out, we kept an old desktop with TS1 on it. My youngest daughter continued to play that, for a long time, since her sisters and I were already fighting over time on TS2. Eventually, my middle daughter got too busy with different sports and school to find time for Sims. Yay, one last person to share computer time with!

TS2 is mine and my oldest daughter's favorite. We love the neighborhood aspect that you can't get on TS3. I like the ability to customize the colors on TS3 and the adventures but did not like the way the neighborhood was set up. When we got a new desktop, we put TS3 on that and kept the old one for TS2. Meanwhile, my youngest had the old laptop with TS1 up in her room. Once she got a laptop, she installed TS3 and has been playing that to this day.

When TS4 came out, we all hoped that it would be a combo of TS2 and TS3. Well, we were disappointed. I installed TS4 on my laptop and played for a while but just wasn't getting into it. It seemed like too much of a step back. I bought a few expansions but still wasn't happy. My daughters took a turn playing it to see if they should upgrade to TS4 on their laptops. They didn't like it. Oldest stuck with TS2 and youngest stuck to TS3. TS1 computer was gone once youngest went to college. She says she still misses TS1 "Makin' Magic," tho.

I ended up uninstalling my TS4 and giving it away to my friends' daughter. I've got TS3 on this laptop and had TS2 on a desktop . . . that recently died. I find that I get bored playing TS3. I'm currently looking into what laptop to put my TS2 on. I never get bored playing TS2.

#83 04-05-2021 
  • Registered
its one of favorite game simulator. Btw, You can play many games online. Betting, gambling or airplane games into https://www.friv5online.com/airplane-games I prefer play some games too in free time like fighter aircraft simulator, x racer scifi and others.
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2021 08:34 AM by lenny.)

#84 16-03-2022 
I started out playing Sims 1 on the PS2. Even though I played some of the spin off games such as Bustin' Out and Castaway, I didn't get into the PC games until I saw the ads for Sims 3 in 2009 and begged Dad for the game. Did get the game but dad had to get a new computer because of the performance requirements. It only lagged towards the end when I had Isle Paradise. I wanted mermaids so my game remained somewhat laggy but Master Controller helped improve performance. Since then I have played Sims 1, Sims 2, and Sims 4. I only stopped playing Sims 4 recently because I was disappointed with the direction the game was going plus I am not going to kill my laptop with Sims 3.

Sorry, that is a members only option