I am here!
#1 05-06-2011 
  • Registered
So one day months and months back I was scrolling through the MyBB forum while trying to figure out how to do something to my site when I came across a link to this site. I clicked the link and bookmarked it thinking I just had to get back here one day but one thing and another happened, and before I could do that I saw an intro post on my board from none other than LeeFish!

Anywho, I'm Regina from Custom Sims 3, a site I took over about a year ago after the second owner, Fire, had to give it up. I had great plans for it but then life headed me in a different direction for a good long while so my poor little forum had to basically be mothballed for months until I could get back to be able to work on it. In retrospect that wasn't such a bad thing because during that time I discovered a whole lot of problems in the database that had been there since long before I took it over that were pretty much destroying the old forum. I decided the best thing to do would be start a brand new forum, which is what led me to the MyBB site and eventually here.

I have a very bad habit of posting big old walls o' text so I'm going to shut up now.

#2 05-06-2011 
Hello Regina, I am Levini , site wolf . I would love to see your forum . Even if it's TS3 (im TS2 BTW )

#3 05-06-2011 
hi Regina, welcome to leefish Smile
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#4 05-06-2011 
Hello and Welcome, Regina!

#5 05-06-2011 
Hi Regina, welcome to Leefish... This place is becoming more fun as its user-base grows, so enjoy yourself!

#6 25-06-2011 
  • Registered
Hi, everyone, and thank you all for the warm welcomes! Big Grin

I'm so sorry I didn't get to get back here sooner. I declare, if I could just have thirty hours in a day and still only need eight hours of sleep I could just about get everything done that needs done. LOL

Quote:I would love to see your forum . Even if it's TS3 (im TS2 BTW )

Levini, yes, it's TS3. I'm also part of BogSims, which has a TS2 section as well as TS3 although a good part of the content has been down forever because I started redesigning the site ages ago and haven't had time to finish it. There is just nothing like getting completely overwhelmed.

At any rate, my forum is at http://www.customsims3.com and BogSims is http://www.bogsims.com Smile

#7 25-06-2011 
well, we have done a few changes since you were last here, so hopefully there will be a few things to look at. We will be offline for about a half day next week with some upgrades and neat new user items for the site Smile

#8 25-06-2011 
  • Registered
Yeah, and you're so good at it! I come here and am blown away by how awesome your site is. Big Grin BTW, I'm scrounging around trying to find a button I can use on my portal to link to your site. Do you have one? Smile

#9 25-06-2011 
Yup - here is a link

to a "widescreen banner" - [Image: leefish_banner3.jpg]

or a smaller one - [Image: leelink2.gif]

Thanks for the nice words about leefish site - but its the same as you said - only so many hours in the day, so when it came to choosing what to spend time on http://www.leefish.nl beat sims3 into second place as far as time to learn goes.

#10 25-06-2011 
  • Registered
Ooh, thank you! It may be Monday or so before I get it uploaded, but now I have it. Big Grin I'm putting together a link list on the portal of some of our favorite sites so of course yours has to be included.

Yes, I keep thinking I need to get out and about more, socialize within the community and such then one thing and another happens and I look at the clock and it's time for bed--again.

Sorry, that is a members only option