• Replacement Baby Bottle - White
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
This is my first attempt at customizing a in-game object that is not available in either buy mode or build mode so I hope that it works for everyone. I couldn't imagine it not working because it's a base game object and all I did was remove everything that wasn't the texture files and the file that controlled the colour of the milk. I didn't know how to change the milk colour so I just made it transparent so really all you see is the bottle colour and the milk bottle topper.

Goodbye green alien milk, you made no sense and now you are replaced, hopefully for good.

Also because this isn't TSR it's free! Big Grin

If you have issues please don't hesitate to tell me about them. I'm new at this but hopefully I'll be able to help. Smile

edited: because it's "I'm new not knew" Smile

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
Replacement Baby Bottle - White Screenshot Replacement Baby Bottle - White Screenshot Replacement Baby Bottle - White Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 12.3 KB | File Name XGC - Replacement Baby Bottle.rar | # of Downloads 3,488  

Comments
#5 13-06-2011
Well done, Xander! Your first default replacement... Impressive! You're well on your way becoming a sim modder. Smile

#6 13-06-2011
Thank you BO!

#7 13-06-2011
This turned out wonderful Xander!! I actually like yours better than the one I am using now since yours doesn't show the milk at a lower point on the bottle. I never liked how it looked like the milk never moved to the top when they are actually tipping it down to feed them! (All this time those poor babies were never actually getting any nourishment! lol, so sad!) You did a great job, thank you!

#8 13-06-2011

Thank you Pumpkin Spice! Yeah it's kinda pointless to see the milk if it doesn't move. It took nearly all day yesterday and a bit today to actually figure out how to get rid of the milk lol.

Now if I could only figure out how to add coffee to the coffee cup *jk lol.

Sorry, that is a members only option