Hair Binner
#1 20-07-2011 
Does anyone have a hair binning program that works? Because I know I got it to work before and now for some reason it just crashes. Also what in the file makes the game know it belongs to specific hair colour family? Is it the file name itself?

#2 20-07-2011 
Do you mean Cat Of Evil Geniuses hair binner? From what fansee tells me its awesome.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#3 20-07-2011 
I use Theo's Color Binning Tool, a SimPE plugin, and I've never had any problems with it. It's a wonderful thingy.

And no, it's not the name that makes the difference. There's something in the data inside the file that defines it. That's why some sloppy people have made for example red custom hairs that were found under Black, or Blonde hair that was found under grey, and that kind of crap. They were either too lazy or too stupid to set the proper flags to make the hair appear in the right category.

#4 20-07-2011 
@Lee: Yes that's what I was referring to it just crashes no matter what I do and the last time it crashed it took my files with it Sad Luckily I had backups.

@BO: Thank you I'll give it a whirl.
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#5 20-07-2011 
No problem, Xander. I hope it works as well for you as it has for me so far Smile

#6 21-07-2011 
BO - It crashed right away but it worked after that. It works quite nicely and is pretty straightforward. Shame to have to load SimPE to do a simple operation like that but beggars cannot be choosers lol
[Image: sig55.jpg]

Sorry, that is a members only option