sims2 #1
As requested by Nyxie, except for the Nanny, nobody will autonomously bather Toddlers. There are much better things to do with all that perfectly good water, anyway, now aren't there?

NOTE: if you do NOT have AL and/or M&G installed, please use the pre-AL version.

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - NoAuto Toddler Bathing Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 619 bytes | File Name BO - NoAuto Toddler Bathing.zip | # of Downloads 1,148  
Filesize 623 bytes | File Name BO - NoAuto Toddler Bathing (pre-AL).zip | # of Downloads 183  

Comments
#5 26-05-2018
I'm glad it helps you, @PattyHeart. I've always found it annoying how much sims were lugging around with their babies and toddlers, up to the point of depriving them of their sleep or play-time. I was like "Give it a rest already." And that's why I made mods like this. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option