• 1 Acorn Road - 3BR - 2BA
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
So here we go my first attempt at a NO CC, starter home that is Base Game compatible.

Here are the specs:
  • 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
  • 2 Story house
  • Non furnished
  • No CC
  • $18,202

I wanted it to be a starter house and depending on how you play it could classify as a starter house, but the price is probably a bit too high for some. The way I play is I sacrifice quality of my furniture and I only furnish the most important rooms of the house first. I figure with enough time and job promotions in a short amount of time you'll be able to furnish the rest of the house.

Exclamation Please let me know if an CC came with the lot, I checked it with Sims2Pack Clean Installer and nothing showed up. Also if I inadvertently used some object or colour from an EP/SP that would be nice to know as well.

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
1 Acorn Road - 3BR - 2BA Screenshot 1 Acorn Road - 3BR - 2BA Screenshot 1 Acorn Road - 3BR - 2BA Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 460.71 KB | File Name 1 Acorn Road 3BR-2BA.rar | # of Downloads 113  

Comments
#2 02-08-2011
OOOH. Awesome idea - we could all dl this house and then furnish it and show our pics.....

I think the first thing I would add would be some lights Tongue

#3 02-08-2011
Very nice! Big Grin Sensible floor plans make me a happy Ocampa. Smile And I second Lee's idea that we all show pics of how we've furnished this!

#4 02-08-2011
I third this idea!

I also always always forget to put lights in even when I get around to furnishing the house lol. That or the fire alarm and we all know what happens when we forget the fire alarm lol.

Sorry, that is a members only option