• Maple Ridge Starter Home
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
So here we are again Leefish Network and I have another house for you all to check out. I wanted to wait for some time between the house design contest and the last upload before I uploaded again. I hog the front page a lot I've found out lol.

I think I can safely say this time that it is definitely a starter home at a mere - $13,135.

ExclamationUpdate: Made a structural change to the master bedroom door after I realized while playing that no matter where you put a double bed in there, there wasn't enough space to walk around to the other side. Not a major change, but one that I felt worth fixing. Smile

Specs:
  • Single story house
  • No CC
  • No Furniture
  • 2 Bedrooms and 1 Bathrooms
  • Made for a single Sim or small family
  • Room to grow
  • Has room for a driveway!
  • You can edit it in anyway you want! Big Grin
  • Large front deck to prevent issues when collecting deliveries, greeting guests.

ONLY: $13,135!

Exclamation Please let me know any issues you have with either a comment or a PM. Comments about the download are of course welcome Big Grin

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
Maple Ridge Starter Home Screenshot Maple Ridge Starter Home Screenshot Maple Ridge Starter Home Screenshot   Maple Ridge Starter Home Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 381.01 KB | File Name 1 Maple Ridge 2BR-1BA Fix.rar | # of Downloads 87
File Updated 12-08-2011

Comments
#2 09-08-2011
Nice house Xander - and lots of cash over this time Smile

Re the front page - I like it when you post, it prevents me having to get off my lazy ass and post a new pic Tongue

#3 09-08-2011
Nice little starter Xander.

@ Lee I like it when you get off your A** and post new pics, the latest one looks so real.

#4 10-08-2011
Thank you both of you. I would also agree that I like Lee's pics as well and Lee's creations but I totally get the sacrifices being made to keep the site in tip top shape.

This is my fave of the two houses I made thus far. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option