• 1 Orange Avenue - Starter Home
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
My latest creation was actually made the same day as my other one; Blueberry, but I wanted to let some time pass between that release and this one as well as let others have the spotlight for awhile lol.

August 23rd 2012: Uploaded new screenshots showing what I did with the house. Furnishings not included in the actual download.

You know the drill, here are the specs:
  • 1 Orange Avenue - Starter Home
  • 3 Bedrooms - 1 Bathroom (This can of course be altered.)
  • Kitchen/Dining Room
  • Front Porch
  • 1 Story
  • NO CC or Furnishings
All for the low, low, low, cost that any Sim family can afford:
$12,552!

As always comment/PM your issues and feedback is always welcome!

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
1 Orange Avenue - Starter Home Screenshot 1 Orange Avenue - Starter Home Screenshot 1 Orange Avenue - Starter Home Screenshot 1 Orange Avenue - Starter Home Screenshot 1 Orange Avenue - Starter Home Screenshot 1 Orange Avenue - Starter Home Screenshot 1 Orange Avenue - Starter Home Screenshot 1 Orange Avenue - Starter Home Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 356.99 KB | File Name 1 Orange Avenue - 3BR - 1BA.rar | # of Downloads 184  

Comments
#2 26-08-2011
This one I really like - the front has got some great kerb appeal.

#3 26-08-2011
I agree with Lee, this one is really cute, thanks Xander.

#4 26-08-2011
This one goes into my game today.

Medieval is Huge Fun but I miss playing with Color.

I am starting a new neighborhood and in it I am going to have ALL eras including apocalyptic, Star Trek, retro, medieval and fantasy. It will look like the back lot of a movie company. LOL

Thanks, Shane, hope you have a great weekend.

Sorry, that is a members only option