• Castaway 1950's Style Chair
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
Fixed for Patch 1.26.89

A blatant rip off from TS2 Castaway, a retro chair with a mesh I could not resist. I originally put this up to test some stuff on the forum, but it turned out to be surprisingly popular Smile

[Image: thumb640x480]

leefish Wrote:You had better grab this while you can - its a test thread for a new forum functionality - it is a real chair though - uploaded as a simspack, approx 1300 polys

As of the Pets Patch this chair is now a .package file. Tested and working in a patched Base game.

So here is a bit more detail - the chair has three recolourable channels, chair body, chair cushion and the legs.

Its a mirror mesh so be careful when using SOME patterns, most of the patterns look ok, if there is any pattern fail it will be on the back of the chair.

Poly Count
Hi and Low = 1374 polys

Cost
er, around 200 simoleons?

Lee

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Castaway 1950's Style  Chair Screenshot Castaway 1950's Style  Chair Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 152.73 KB | File Name 1950s chair by LeeFish.rar | # of Downloads 1,282
File Updated 19-10-2011

Comments
#2 04-05-2010
Download buttons only work randomly. I like the main thread layout though
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2010 01:30 PM by leefish.)

#3 04-05-2010
The download button at the top doesn't work and the the one at the bottom does. Cute chairs btw Smile

#4 04-05-2010
Ok, DL button of cruelty removed Smile - now working on getting a description in that space

Sorry, that is a members only option