Poll: How do you like your boiled egg?
Soft white and runny yolk
Hard white and runny yolk
Hard white and hard yolk
I don't eat boiled eggs

Boiling Eggs
#1 07-10-2011 
I love boiled eggs for breakfast - but I am a fussy fish and always want my egg perfect - which for me is Hard-boiled white and soft squidgy yolk so I can dip my toast in it. Anyway, it was recently my birthday and I got this awesome Egg boiling thing for my birthday. Its a plastic egg that you boil in the water along with your chosen egg and plays a tune when the target egg is boiled to one of three settings.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#2 08-10-2011 
So cute . I got one where you crack the egg into the thingy and boil it for no shell at all lol .

#3 08-10-2011 
Looks cute and useful Lee, but I never eat boiled eggs.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#4 08-10-2011 
I'm not seeing your vote .... SECRET EGG EATER!!!!

#5 08-10-2011 
Okay, I didn't see the poll, maybe it time for a trip to the optometrist.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#6 10-10-2011 
I love boiled eggs as long as the white is hard. Alas there's no option "hard white, any yolk" Smile

#7 10-10-2011 
But gasp - the YOLK is the important bit in a boiled egg... But I agree - if I have to choose between slobbery white or a non soft yolk...I will take the hard yolk. That slobbery white makes me feel ill.

#8 10-10-2011 
Sure, but I find both the hard yolk and the soft yolk equally delicious! But don't you come bringing me a slobbery white, because it's going to end up greasing your hair Wink

When you fry an egg 'sunny-side up', however, the yolk simply MUST be runny.

#9 10-10-2011 
I simply hate sunny side up unless the yolk is somewhat hard . When I do sunny side up (which is rare), I crack the egg and pop the yolk .

#10 11-10-2011 
For me, the white absolutely has to be hard, no question. Soft white = yuck. I prefer the yolk hard as well, but it can get away with being a little runny, but just a little - no more than it would be hard if you let it boil for another 30 seconds. Smile

I very rarely do sunny side up, but if I do, I do like Lev, I pop the yolk.
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

Sorry, that is a members only option