sims2 #1
*With its space saving design and timeless style the Haffa Crib is a beautiful addition to any nursery. For the complete look don't forget "The Other Haffa" Changing Table.

Catalog Sort:
General/Child - $400 each

Features:
Base Game Compatible

Space Saver - Crib and changing table combo only take up two tiles instead of the normal four. You would need four tiles for the Jack & Jill setup pictured though (2 cribs and 1 changing table) since the crib by itself is larger than 1 tile.

Changing table is updated for the nanny to use if you have AL.

*I pretty much just copied the desc. text from the site because I'm sick with a cold and don't care, but I just had to share this wonderful find. Can't wait to see it in my game!

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
Nursery Add-Ons Screenshot    
Download link
Comments
#5 12-10-2011
Isn't this an adorable set? I loved it the second I saw it at MTS. Smile Good find, Xander, and hope you feel better soon!

(Oh, and the link works fine for me, too.)

#6 12-10-2011
Yikes! When I clicked on Leefish and saw this I clicked the back space button like I shouldn't have seen this. LOL I'm such a dork.

Thank you! I'm happy you liked it enough to post it as a find--I don't think that's ever happened before. Smile

ETA:
Oh! Nix, I'm so glad you liked the Dala horse! I kid you not when I was switching out the little dangle toys I thought of you and felt bad because I took away that little space ship. Big Grin

#7 12-10-2011
@ Lee, no problem with the link, just one of those internet moments, boy it was definitely worth the wait.

@Honeywelll, 10/10 it's fantastic.

@ Xander, tempted to give you a snog for this find, cold and all.

#8 13-10-2011
Wow! I love it. Thank you, Shane for sharing this find.
I think a cyber hug will be safe. Hugs! Heart

Sorry, that is a members only option