• Glass Panelled Arches
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
It's been a while since I uploaded (I am working on my window set) but I got a request from gulhare on MTS to make some arches to match a version of the value door with a glass panel over the top.

There are THREE arches in the attached file - a one tile arch, a double arch and a centred arch.

They are repository linked to the Base Game value door and will pick up any recolours of the door that you may have in your downloads folder.

Arches
ItemSubsetsPoly CountPrice
Value Transom Arch (Straight & Diagonal)1136 79
Value Transom Arch on 2 tiles (Straight & Diagonal)1136 79
Double Value Transom Arch (Straight & Diagonal) 1136 100

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Glass Panelled Arches Screenshot Glass Panelled Arches Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 41.44 KB | File Name valueTransomArchesbyLeefish.rar | # of Downloads 2,702  

Comments
#2 16-10-2011
I am always looking for great matching arches, I hate the ones in game with the blue glass. So very happy to have these instead, thank you Lee. Big Grin

#3 16-10-2011
Thank you! I'm pretty sure I've never seen blue glass in real life half as much as I've seen it in the Sims 2. Great idea. Smile

#4 17-10-2011
  • llamahippy

I really love these! Arches that look nice and interesting are a little thin on the ground.

At the risk of sounding a little cheeky, where is the value door with a glass panel from?

Sorry, that is a members only option