sims2 #1
So, Cmo made a great retro-style bookcase for TS3, and he was kind enough to give me permission to convert it for TS2. (Thank you, Cmo! Big Grin) So here is a blast from the past for you and your Sims: The Goin' Retro Bookcase!

[Image: thumb640x480]

It has 15 slots and comes with four recolours for the wood and three for the handles.

There are two versions of this bookcase, one for the basegame (BG) and one for Free Time (FT).
  • If you don't have Free Time or Apartment Life, get the BG version.
  • If you do have FT or AL, get the FT version.
You'll find it under Hobbies -> Knowledge and it costs 500 Simoleons.

Thanks to:
Cmo, UV Mapper Pro, SimPE and Photoshop 7.

With credit and a link, please DO:

- make recolours of my meshes and redistribute the meshes together with your recolours

- include my Bodyshop items with your Sims and my objects with your lots

- use my creations in screenshots, movies or stories; credit is appreciated, but in no way required

But please DON'T:

- take my work and claim it as your own

- upload my work as-is on any website or forum

- use my textures as a base for your recolours

- upload my work on pay/donation sites or to The Sims Resource - yes, that's even though TSR are supposed to be "nice" these days.

- alter or convert my meshes without permission

Thank you for downloading, and Happy Simming!

Screenshots
Goin' Retro Bookcase Screenshot Goin' Retro Bookcase Screenshot   Goin' Retro Bookcase Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 1.17 MB | File Name obj_nixnivis_cmoretrobookcase-BG.zip | # of Downloads 512  
Filesize 1.17 MB | File Name obj_nixnivis_cmoretrobookcase-FT.zip | # of Downloads 1,422  

Comments
#2 20-10-2011
Whoa - this is very pretty indeed - and recolors TOO Smile

Thank you to both of you.

ALSO - the radio - I must have it... is that an EP item?

#3 20-10-2011
Thank you, your Fishness. Smile This was fun (slots FTW!) - and I love Cmo's mesh, it reminds me a lot of a bookcase we had when I grew up in the early '80s.

The cute little radio is from Avenida Sims and can be found here (second row, Classical Radio 003). Lots of other fun radios there, too.

#4 20-10-2011
Wonderful work, Cmo and Nix. It's so.... 60's, nay 50's! I love it! Heart
Thank you!

Sorry, that is a members only option