• Centred Wellwisher Window
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
I always thought this window had been made - but I can't find it anywhere - so here it is.

Fishycookie asked me for this window. I wanted to make it a bit more than just a reposition, so I made it compatible with Atavera's window hack (you can get that from MTS). This window is compatible from base up to M&G, you need to make sure you have the correct version of the Atavera hack in your game.

[Image: thumb640x480]

If you have the atavera hack in your downloads folder then this window will open/close if clicked on by a sim.

Polys
988 polys (same as the original)

Prices and recolours
90 simoleons, repository item so it will pick up any recolours of the original well wisher that you may have in your downloads folder.

Link to Atavera Hack

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Centred Wellwisher Window Screenshot Centred Wellwisher Window Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 58.38 KB | File Name Wellwisher Centred Window Update.rar | # of Downloads 1,422
File Updated 28-08-2011

Comments
#9 29-08-2011
Centered on two-tiles is a great plus for my building lots. Glad you remembered to upload it.
PS. thanks for the link to Atavera's hack. Heart

#10 29-08-2011
Michelle;8529 Wrote:Isn't it terrible when you get older and can't remember what you've done! Big Grin

Lol Shell - I was truly bewildered when FanOfFish asked. I always think of those as the M&G set Smile

#11 26-10-2014
Thsanks once more Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option