sims3 #1
These stairs are the scripted version of the stairs Gosik and Inge made from the Generations EP spiral stairs. Gosik made the mesh and textures, while Inge made the script and edited the routing slots and rig.

The scripted version stops the sim animating (he now just snaps from the bottom to the top instead of walking up) and also disables the sliding down rail interaction.

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Scripted HalfLanding Stairs Screenshot Scripted HalfLanding Stairs Screenshot    
Download link
Comments
#2 16-11-2011
At first I was like "Wow!" then I read it was for TS3 and my interest quickly faded. Cool find though, just not for me. Viva La Sims 2! ;D

#3 17-11-2011
well Inge also did this kind of staircase in TS2 - perhaps not as PRETTY - but it works the same way. You can find it at simlogical under the TS2 downloads.

#4 22-11-2011
Got a dumb question for you. Why would you have a set of stairs when the sim just teleports between floors? Are they a deco item? I know I have missed something because Inge is very smart and I know that Leefish sees this as a great find so obviously I missed an important detail. Would it be that the sim ascends and descends as if the staircase were actually a spiral and not a halflanding staricase?

Sorry, that is a members only option