• Pumped Up Kicks: Sexy Heels for Elders
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
For my second set for the Elder Theme, I bring you two sexy pairs of heels for your elder ladies. The EA shoes are so Sunday School-ish, especially for elders. I don't know about you, but I think my ladies can do better than kitten heels and mules.

Basic Pump

[Image: thumb640x480]

The first shoe is the EA heels mesh kicked up a notch. It's classic design can be worn to any event your very sexy cougar has to attend. It comes with three cute presets and are found in Everyday and Formal.

Peep Toes

The second shoe is a retexture of the EA wrapFabricPump. It's a shame that EA put such a hideous texture on an awesome mesh. When reworking the shoes, I found out that the mapping is kinda funky, but I was able get something working. The shoes aren't perfect, but I would like to think they came out okay...enough.

So, is your sim a label whore?

When making the masks for these shoes, I was inspired by Christian Louboutin's trademark red soled shoes. If I had 700 to drop on a pair of shoes, best believe I would buy me some. unfortunately I don't, but that's no reason for your sims to not be able to!

Both shoes have three channels: Base shoe, sole and heel.

Once again, these are for Elder Females only, do not ask me to convert because I won't.

Mesh Info:

Basic Heels - 524 polys
Peep Toes - 528 polys

Additional Credits:
Hair by TumTum at My Blue Book. It is a FREE conversion and retexture of a peggysims hair.

Both dresses pictured are by Judy at AllAboutStyle

Hat accessory is also found at My Blue Book.

All other jewelry is a mix of Vita Sims, Lorandia Sims, and Liana Sims

-You may use my creations with sims
-You may use my objects with lots.
-You may retexture my meshes.
-You may include my meshes with retextures.
-You may NOT upload my creations with sims
-You may NOT upload my objects with lots.
-You may NOT upload my creations to paysites.
-You may NOT upload my creations to the exchange.
-Always credit me with a link
-I do NOT take requests!

Screenshots
Pumped Up Kicks: Sexy Heels for Elders Screenshot Pumped Up Kicks: Sexy Heels for Elders Screenshot Pumped Up Kicks: Sexy Heels for Elders Screenshot Pumped Up Kicks: Sexy Heels for Elders Screenshot Pumped Up Kicks: Sexy Heels for Elders Screenshot Pumped Up Kicks: Sexy Heels for Elders Screenshot Pumped Up Kicks: Sexy Heels for Elders Screenshot Pumped Up Kicks: Sexy Heels for Elders Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 389.33 KB | File Name daluved1_efPumpedUpKicks-Basic.rar | # of Downloads 402  
Filesize 473.18 KB | File Name daluved1_efPumpedUpKicks-Peep.rar | # of Downloads 318  

Comments
#2 14-01-2012
Looking good Dal - thanks for these Smile

#3 14-01-2012
Love the Heels. Now my elder gals can have some Sexy heels for the office and/or going out

#4 14-01-2012
Sims 3 elders look like that, wow, I couldn't imagine a sims 2 elder wearing those.
Seriously they look good Dal, peep toes are my favourite, Thanks ♥

Sorry, that is a members only option