• BO - Multi-PT set - Tyronean Fleet
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
For once, I wanted to do something completely different: I've created my own set of PTs! The archive contains the following:
  • A female replacement for the default Pollination Technician, named Aliena Impregnata.
  • Seven extra PTs: three females, and four males.
  • A copy of my Multi-PT #8 mod, adjusted to work with the above PTs.

These PTs are all of the same race, which means there are no custom skins used. They all use the default Alien skin, or a default replacement skin, if you have one. The pictures below show them with Calalily Sims' IRIS skin, which can be found at The Sims2 Graveyard - click "Downloads", then "Calalilysims", then "Genetics" and then go to page 5 to find them.
All these Aliens are either blonde or red-haired, so the Abductee's hair color has a great chance to appear on your Alien babies.

These are the females:

Aliena Impregnata (top) and Syrianna Impregnata (bottom).

Miria Talana (top) and Lelestra Entassah (bottom)

And these are the males:

Jossan Ronarran (top) and Larro Arrameno (bottom)

Rytiro Taranos (top), and Zebreno Zebulon 27 (bottom)

Rytiro Taranos suffers from a slight deformation, which is attributed to a random mutation: his ears aren't pointy as they should be :cry: As a result, his peers sometimes refer to him as 'the mutant' or 'the freak'.

This set *should* work with all versions of the game, from Base Game all the way through Mansion & Garden Stuff.

Simply unpack this zip in your downloads folder, and everything should work.

Some special notes:
  • There is NO need to download Aliena Impregnata and the Multi-PT #8 mod separately, because they're already a part of the set.
  • If you have another Multi-PT mod (even my own), you MUST remove them and replace them with the one in this archive.
  • If you already have another Default Replacement PT, you need to remove them as well, unless it's my Aliena Impregnata or another FEMALE that you would rather use.
  • Other custom PTs installed in your game, will no longer be used. It's safest, however, to leave them in your downloads folder, UNLESS you are sure they have not fathered any children.
  • When used in combination with Alien Experiments v1.7, this set allows you to select the gender of the Alien father by setting the appropriate options in AE's BCONs.
  • Do NOT use this set in combination with Chris Hatch' TelescopeFix, because it will NOT work properly. The TelescopeFix prevents the females from ever being selected as the father for your alien children.
  • This mod WILL work properly with the option "Pregnancy.../Have baby with.../Aliens" on TwoJeffs' SimBlender, although the Blender will NOT allow you to choose a gender. They wll all be used at random.

Happy Simming!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Multi-PT set - Tyronean Fleet Screenshot BO - Multi-PT set - Tyronean Fleet Screenshot BO - Multi-PT set - Tyronean Fleet Screenshot BO - Multi-PT set - Tyronean Fleet Screenshot BO - Multi-PT set - Tyronean Fleet Screenshot  
Download link
Filesize 1.14 MB | File Name BO - Multi-PT set.zip | # of Downloads 954  

Comments
#5 03-09-2017
Feeling adventurous in my old age I've removed the default PT that I just installed and giving this a try. Now to see if I have done this properly!

#6 03-09-2017
I've been meaning to ask about the meaning of "Tyronean". Forgive me if you've mentioned it somewhere. Smile

#7 04-09-2017
@PattyHeart I hope you'll enjoy this set as much as I have. It works well with the Alien Experiments mod that you already got earlier. Smile

@MSD: Oh, that refers to a story I was once writing at another board. These alien people, the Tyroneans, came from "Tyron's Orb". Although they had long ago abandoned the idea of religion, their world and their race still bore the name of their creator, "tZi Ihri dLagh ahAn", which, for the benefit of the sims and the reader, was simplified to "Tyron".

"tZi Ihri dLagh ahAn", by the way, is the literal Tyronean translation for "from whom life came", or in short "the creator".

#8 10-01-2018
Hi BoilingOil, I was wondering if I added this mod will I have to change my current default alien skins? And also will it be possible to have different skins on this mod other than my current default alien skin?

Thanks!

Sorry, that is a members only option