Invisible Children campaign
#1 08-03-2012 
There is a group called Invisible Children which is trying to raise awareness of Joseph Kony and his crimes against humanity so that he can be arrested and tried before the American people withdraw the advisers who are helping Uganda try to track him.

They have put out a short movie, which has been posted on You Tube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc
Ghost, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Mar 2012.

#2 08-03-2012 
Thank you for bringing this to my attention Ghost.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#3 08-03-2012 
Thank you for the link Ghost - prompted by that I did a few searches and turned up this article:

http://www.news.com.au/world/its-all-ove...6292956990
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#4 09-03-2012 
I suppose the biggest thing we can do is still to simply make sure that our governments know that their people support the idea of tracking the man down and stopping him. But I'm going to show that article to my husband before he sends anybody any money.

(And I'm still curious to see how well this social experiment they have started is going to work.)
Ghost, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Mar 2012.

#5 09-03-2012 
I really hope they grab this.. person soon. i tweeted something about this yesterday myself.
engelina-c, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Feb 2012.

#6 18-04-2012 
#7 18-04-2012 
Yes, I saw the video when it was first linked - and I did NOT watch it all the way through.

I don't mind people trying to manipulate me, I just prefer it to be less obvious.

#8 18-04-2012 
Ah, the link leefish posted was not too bad an article and raised similar points.

#9 18-04-2012 
yea, call me a suspicious grump if you like - but as a non-slick individual I immediately find slickness suspicious.

I am a relatively aware of current events person - and I had never really heard of the guy, though I was aware of the terrible difficulties the Ugandan people are suffering.

Sorry, that is a members only option