sims2 #1
The Brixham – a 4 bedroom Art Deco home

I found this house on the Internet, this is what the website says, ‘It's a grade II-listed property, designed by Melville H Aubin in 1935 for the family that's actually selling it right now. But more than that, this property looks to be in its original condition, hardly updated since the day it was built.’ I have tried to recreate it as best I could without an internal house plan. It’s on the market at £695,000 in Brixham, Devon.

So the house has…
• 4 bedrooms, 2 en suite
• 41/2 bathrooms, 1 en suite
• Guest wing
• Lounge/dining room
• Kitchen with breakfast nook
• Conservatory
• Study
• Home gym
• Games room
• Swimming pool
• Children’s area
• Flower garden
• Garage
• Several decks

The house has been play tested. I hope you like it!

Cost: 235,342
Size: 3x3

Custom Content Included:(Click to View)

Custom content not included but required(Click to View)

Lots
Please do not reupload my Lots and claim them as your own. If you would like to use any of my Lots in a neighbourhood that you wish to upload please PM me for permission first.

Recolours
You may use my recolours in Lots that you upload to any site. Please provide a link back to my profile on the site that you downloaded it from. Whilst some of my recolours can be found here at Leefish and SFUK most of them are at MTS (http://db.modthesims.info/member.php?u=417674).

Screenshots
The Brixham Screenshot The Brixham Screenshot The Brixham Screenshot The Brixham Screenshot The Brixham Screenshot The Brixham Screenshot The Brixham Screenshot The Brixham Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 2.76 MB | File Name The Brixham.rar | # of Downloads 152  

Comments
#9 14-04-2012
Thanks Twi

Sorry, that is a members only option