sims2 #1
This is a typical English cottage set in a rural location with a large vegetable plot for self-sufficiency. It also has a cute garden for you to relax in.

The cottage has:
1 Bedroom
Bathroom
Lounge
Kitchen/dining area
Hallway
Garden
Vegetable plot

The cottage has been play-tested. I would advise using a garden mod as some of the plants may not be accessible.

I hope you like the cottage, Comments welcome because I love reading them! Big Grin)

Cost: 58,303
Lot size: 2x2

*This cottage was built for Lee, for all the hard work she puts into making Leefish a brilliant site to come and hang out at.

Custom Content included:(Click to View)

Lots
Please do not reupload my Lots and claim them as your own. If you would like to use any of my Lots in a neighbourhood that you wish to upload please PM me for permission first.

Recolours
You may use my recolours in Lots that you upload to any site. Please provide a link back to my profile on the site that you downloaded it from. Whilst some of my recolours can be found here at Leefish and SFUK most of them are at MTS (http://db.modthesims.info/member.php?u=417674).

Screenshots
Leigh Cottage Screenshot Leigh Cottage Screenshot Leigh Cottage Screenshot Leigh Cottage Screenshot Leigh Cottage Screenshot Leigh Cottage Screenshot Leigh Cottage Screenshot Leigh Cottage Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 1.62 MB | File Name Leigh Cottage.rar | # of Downloads 114  

Comments
#2 20-04-2012
Yay it is uploaded. Thank you for the lovely cottage, and thank you for testing the new upload thingy. I will fix that smilies issue asap.

#3 20-04-2012
That's ok, It's easy to use. I don't often use smilies in my upload text, but I wanted to use your favourite one! Big Grin I also noticed that the list of SPs is not complete either.

#4 20-04-2012
Yea, I have been thinking about that list.

See, it is HUGE. I might have to do a redesign on that bit - I want all the EPs/SPs together (for both games) as it IS possible to filter on them and it is easier on the server. On the other hand, it ends up being a colossal list. Like 30 entries or so.

* leefish ponders

Sorry, that is a members only option