sims2 #1
In an unmodded game, when one of your sims has become friends with any service sim - like the maid, the nanny or the butler - that service sim will, at the end of their working day, start asking if your sim wants them to stay over.

Some people get annoyed by that question, and wish this to be automated.

So here's *my* take on this:
If the service sim has a good enough relationship with one of the waking residents on the lot, they will automatically stay until someone says goodbye!

In the above statement, the phrase good enough relationship means that the service sim must be in love with one of your playables, OR they must be best friends AND have a crush.
The phrase waking residents means that the romantic interest of this service sim must NOT be asleep at the time.

This mod was inspired by a question asked by bluegenjutsu.

Happy Simming!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Stay Over Hack Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 493 bytes | File Name BO - Stay Over hack.zip | # of Downloads 723  

Comments
#2 19-10-2018
Amazing... in six and a half years, not one single comment on this mod. Well, I see the good in it: nobody has had any complaints about this mod! :yay:

Good job, BO! :lol:

#3 19-10-2018
I don't use this one, BO - but, with over 500 downloads and no complaints... I'd say, you done good with this one Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option