Tudor Manor
#11 06-05-2012 
mustluvcatz;12235 Wrote:Lee- there's your answer about the colors. MTS kills my eyes! 'Nuf about my eyes.. more house pics are needed!

MLC - if you use firefox and have this issue with several sites, you might want to consider this:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylish/

And back on topic - looking forward to the new pics Karen Big Grin
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#12 07-05-2012 
More pics. I've extended to the side. It has 4 bedrooms, family bathroom, en suite and a half bath. I've added a large library style room to the ground floor, extended the staging etc. I've not had time to do any landscaping yet and the decor is still not finished in some rooms.

(I've just noticed the roofing needs attention next time too)

Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#13 07-05-2012 
WOW! That looks amazing, now looks like a B&B I stayed in, in England a few year back. Can't wait to see what you do with the landscaping.

If anyone has trouble enlarging the pics or typing a message, PRESS F5, then try again.

#14 07-05-2012 
Michelle;12240 Wrote:If anyone has trouble enlarging the pics or typing a message, PRESS F5.

Cool

#15 07-05-2012 
I know, Lee, you said it before. I just thought I'd repeat it before someone mentions it again. Smile

#16 07-05-2012 
It just made me laugh is all. Big Grin

#17 07-05-2012 
ON TOPIC (gosh this site is so undisciplined)

I like the interior layout and I think the foundation looks more in keeping with the rest of the house now.

I am not totally convinced on that wooden fence - maybe try and mix it up a little with a stone wall type fence? I am not sure - I think I would need to see some shrubs etc to really be sure on the fence style.

Of course, as you say, you have not started on the landscaping yet. That knot garden idea does look intriguing though.

#18 07-05-2012 
What a difference! Heart I like it.

Undisciplined? You're starting to sound an awful lot like one of my old teachers... I was a good girl. I was! I don't care what anyone else says!

#19 07-05-2012 
Thanks Lee, Michelle and MLC.

It was worth staying up last night to post these Smile

Lee: that's why I like this site so much, great feedback and it has a fun side too!
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#20 09-05-2012 
have you thought about a stone fence (is there one that blends with the foundation? That could give an interesting look.

I like the extended foundation it brings it together really nicely Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option