Tudor Manor
#41 12-05-2012 
Well, I think it's finished now. What do you all think? I've playtested, as you can see in the pics, none of the fireplaces work. Do you think that's a problem? I can say that in the text of the upload. Here are the latest pics. Still not sure about the gazebo.

Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#42 12-05-2012 
New idea, get rid of the house and make it a community lot. Wink Seriously, it all looks amazing. The formal garden is spectacular, I love the kitchen garden and the house...WOW! Heart

#43 12-05-2012 
Thanks Michelle.

#44 12-05-2012 
Wow! I love the house, love the gardens and LOVE the knot garden, but I'm also not all that keen on the gazebo. Or rather, on the ivy - I don't mind the gazebo itself, it looks really nice. But the ivy is too thick IMO; IRL, it would only grow like that against a wall - here, it would instead twine itself around the columns. (There's a lot of ivy where I live. I love ivy! Smile) Maybe you could use some other kind of greenery? (That' or just pretend it isn't ivy. Wink) Of course, it's a matter of what CC you have and what works in game - and of what you like. It's your house. Smile

But no matter where you want to go with the ivy - great job! I can't wait to see this uploaded! Big Grin

#45 12-05-2012 
Thanks Nix. I put the ivy on it because there seemed to be a gap between the posts and the criss-cross roof. I might have a look for a different climber or just go with out it completely, maybe I could just add a roof.

#46 12-05-2012 
(Climber, thanks, that was the word I wanted!)

Like I said, it's your house, so if you like the ivy and/or it fills its purpose, then go with the ivy. Smile I very rarely download CC plants, so unfortunately I have no idea where to even look for another climber. But maybe there's someone else who knows. We have lots of various fish here. Smile

#47 12-05-2012 
Jasmine would be a lovely mix for climbers - I think Parsimonious has something similiar - she has some awesome plants.

Also have you thought of aspelliated trees? They look pretty good. I know we had them in Sims1, but I'd think they'd be around in Sims2 too? Huh

#48 12-05-2012 
Thanks Nix and Kiri. I've found some climbing plants at Parsimonious and 4ESF to try out.

Sorry, that is a members only option