beach lot crashing
#21 03-06-2012 
I did use your counters, table and chairs, MLC, they were from your blog and I went back to get to your blog to get the additional cabinets. I did not put a dishwasher or trashcompacter in the kitchenette (is too small) but I did use targa's under the counter fridge, the most expensive maxis microwave and a maxis sink. Most of the other stuff, apart from a few walls was maxis.

And it's not the end of the day, I can rebuild it, wasn't that happy with it anyway. I needed a larger lot for it really but daren't use the lotadjuster for it.

I'm sure if there were major problems, you'd have had loads of 'complaints' by now at MTS!
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#22 03-06-2012 
Well, now we know the reason your lot crashed. (And mine.) Since you used the meshes from my blog I can't say it's the changes.

It wouldn't be all the meshes causing problems I don't think- just the counter. Not sure about the island since appliances aren't put in an island. It's got to be the joints..grrrrr.

* mustluvcatz searches for someone who knows about counters

#23 03-06-2012 
Just had a thought. I used your counters from your blog in Boleyn and that doesn't crash! That was before you added the smaller upper cabinets I think too.

Edit: sorry, not boleyn but in luton hotel (black/grey colours in the kitchen, tables and chairs on patio).

#24 03-06-2012 
That explains the crash of my Martin lot.
RebaLynn1960, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Apr 2012.

#25 03-06-2012 
Karen - I was wondering about that because I knew you used some of it in the hotel. The person who told me about the crash did test everything out and narrowed it down to using the Maxis appliances with the counter. The upper cabinets I added shouldn't cause problems since they're just the original one made smaller and bigger. I'll check the GUIDs, but I don't think that's the problem. Never mind that part- I've already scanned for GUID problems, forgot about that.

Reba - sorry about that. As far as I know as long as you don't use the dishwashers & trash compactors it will be fine..and I'll figure out the problem with the counter and fix it, I hope.

#26 03-06-2012 
It must be the targa mini fridge in mine then - that goes under the counter.

#27 03-06-2012 
MLC, it's ok, I am sure you will figure it out.
RebaLynn1960, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Apr 2012.

#28 03-06-2012 
Oh, no. I just saw this, MLC. I've only messed around with kitchen cabinets for my counter dummies and when coming up with how to make islands use sinks, under counter appliances and computers. But that was all just quick and dirty and mostly work-a-rounds--so I really don't know that I would be able to spot anything but I'll definitely take a look.

Did you use Numenor's templates for these? Maybe just cloning them again and adding your meshes and textures will fix anything that got out of whack while you were creating these?

Sorry, that is a members only option