sims2 #1
While messing around in SimPE I came across a texture file on one of the armoires in the game and decided to extract it and make some wood floors out of it. It has a very light grain but makes a great minimalistic flooring that looks great in any room. It might be kind of simple for some, but give it a whirl and decide for yourself. Each tile of the floor costs only $5 in the game so it won’t break your Sim’s banks either, which is a plus.

It comes in 6 lovely shades all within one tiny package. Enjoy.

If you want a slightly more defined grain in your wood floors take a look at Loft Grains - Wood Flooring 2 These come in 9 flavors in addition to the first 6 you'll get from the first download.

*Fixed all downloads links - now supplied by Dropbox.*

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
Loft Grains - Wood Floors Screenshot Loft Grains - Wood Floors Screenshot Loft Grains - Wood Floors Screenshot  
Download link
Comments
#13 06-06-2012
Thanks all! - Let me know if you like them also feel free to make your own recolours. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option