• BarStool Mission Redux
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
As requested by RawMilk, a trimmer version of the Mission Barstool. The barstool cushion is slaved to the dining room chairs, the wood is slaved to the original barstool.

Polys prices etc(Click to View)

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
BarStool Mission Redux Screenshot BarStool Mission Redux Screenshot BarStool Mission Redux Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 21.86 KB | File Name BarStool Mission Redux by Leefish.rar | # of Downloads 1,085  

Comments
#9 19-06-2012
If I wanted to convert this to a default replacement like you offered for the other pieces, what parts would I need to use? Would I need a SHPE as well as the GMDC because it references the chair textures for the cushion rather than the original barstool cushion? I also saw that there is a groundshadow in there. does it differ from the original?

#10 19-06-2012
RawMilk - good point. I will fix up a GMDC replacement for you - but that one will of course be mapped to the original leather. Is that ok?

#11 19-06-2012
If you can explain what differs besides the GMDC I can probably make the file. I do prefer your mapping to the chair cushion textures. As I recall, the colors of the original barstools may have been a bit off, plus, this one lets us use Michelle's recolors. I was just wondering what resource handles the mapping of materials. I would think a replacement version could be identical to this one and if not just contain a GMDC, just a few other resources.

#12 20-06-2012
Well, you will need to clone the GMND, the SHPE and the GMDC to make it a default replacement.

What you do is, is you open up the original object in SIMPE no renumbering or anything - just a clone with only default colours ticked - and then you need to extract the SHPE, GMDC and GMND. Put those in a new package.

Then rename the leather subset to cushion, and link the SHPE line for cushions to the chair. Do the same in the GMND - you need to rename the leather to cushion in the tsDesignModeEnabled and instead of linking to the leather texture you can replace that leather GMND with a tsMaterialsMeshName to the cushion.

Handy link (it may help) http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3691

Sorry, that is a members only option