SOLVED - Can't Recieve PMs
#1 10-07-2012 
Someone told me off-site they tried to send me a private message here but my inbox/outbox was full and couldn't receive messages, however there are no messages there at all when I check.

#2 10-07-2012 
Jon - please can you say what member tried to send you a message? I have it set so that new users cannot pm at all - they need to post a bit first. (This is for the protection of all users as far as being spammed goes).

It is possible that the person who attempted to send a message had the option to track messages turned on and that would have filled their inbox. Therefore it would not have sent.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#3 11-07-2012 
It was Michelle who tried to send the message.

#4 11-07-2012 
Then when Michelle reads this - Shell, please try and send Jon a message. I can see no reason why it does not work.

#5 11-07-2012 
@ Lee I did and it went through today, yesterday I just got a message saying Jon's inbox was full. Then when I was chatting to him on Skype, I told him to go and empty it.

#6 11-07-2012 
All very strange. Seems to be solved. Try sending him another - I might have him on some kind of Jon punishment setting where he only is allowed one PM...

#7 11-07-2012 
I got the pm lol @ Lee

#8 11-07-2012 
Have sent 3 PM's to Jon today, all went through.

Sorry, that is a members only option